Its all about me,family and frienddddd :)



Thursday 7 July 2011

Special A lonely day with my bestiessss :)

I have no idea,what to blog usually I will asak v what should I write but he will give me something very weird TAJUK !!! So today I wanna share to you something special. 
As yesterday I came early to school to do my homework with my only bestiees callin, So i decided to come to school around 7.30. At first i was alonely sitting at the pondok with a Form 1 girl name Aleeya,  which i really tak pernah tegur dia... So i decided to settle down and read one of the novel that i borrow from the perpustakaaan

20 minutes past and I was still a lonely until i heard this familiar voice! Oh my goattt... It was Athirah...thank god she was there. We were  talking about our studies and everything. 

But im still waiting for this person to come...And at last it was callin and we started to do our homeworks.

The End :)